Search This Blog

widget MP3 untuk blog dan web

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBbcrrKJ-lRtac65UcP0k3BME5EXDHQ-LUkZeNXlNsbqmGlJ-rwQ widget MP3 untuk blog dan web - ini adalah widget terbaru kami, sebelumnya kami publikasikan bagaimana membuat widget cinema 21 di blog, dan sekarang kami berikan buat anda bagaimana cara memasang widget mp3. widget untuk dengar lagu ini kami berikan khusus buat anda

silahkan masukkan kode html di bagah ini ke add new widget - html - di blog anda
copy paste kode di bawah ini



<div style="padding: 3px; width: 244px; text-align: center; font: 14px Arial; font-weight: bold; color: #fff; background-color: #99cc00;">Dengar Lagu MP3 Indonesia</div>
<div style="margin:0px; padding:0px; width:100%;">
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://www.sejutalagu.com/wp-content/themes/sejutalagu/js/swfobject.js"></script>

<div id="player">
    <h3>SejutaLagu MP3 Player</h3>
    <p>Browser Anda belum memiliki Adobe Flash Player. <a href="http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/" >Klik disini</a> untuk download.</p>
</div>

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
var so = new SWFObject("http://www.sejutalagu.com/wp-content/themes/sejutalagu/mp3player/flashmp3player.swf", "player", "250", "250", "9");
so.addParam("quality", "high");
so.addVariable("content_path","mp3");
so.addVariable("color_path","http://www.sejutalagu.com/wp-content/themes/sejutalagu/mp3player/default.xml");
so.addVariable("script_path","http://www.sejutalagu.com/wp-content/themes/sejutalagu/mp3player/flashmp3player.php");
so.write("player");
</script>
<div style="float:left; margin:0px; padding:0px; font: 12px Tahoma; font-weight:bold;"><a href="http://kampungunik.blogspot.com/2012/10/widget-mp3-untuk-blog-dan-web.html" rel="follow" style="color:#006699; text-decoration:none;" title="dapatkan Widget MP3Player ini disini">Widget by kampungunik.blogspot.com</a></div></div>
selamat mencoba


BAGIKAN KE TEMAN atau SAUDARA kalian, membagikan kebahagiaan bisa mendatangkan pahala yang berlimpah lho :)
demikian cuplikan unik dari kami.. kunjungi terus www.kampungunik.blogspot.com untuk melihat cuplikan unik lainnya.
Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke www.kampungunik.blogspot.com Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.
 

21 comments:

  1. Thanks very interesting blog!

    my site Boost Adfly Earnings Tool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genuinely no matter if someone doesn't understand afterward its up to other visitors that they will assist, so here it occurs.

    my homepage PSN Code Generator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    Feel free to visit my weblog: minecraft beta

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you're going to
    a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!



    My site; facebook Password Cracker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its such as you read my thoughts! You seem to know
    a lot about this, such as you wrote the ebook in it or something.
    I feel that you just can do with some percent to pressure the
    message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is magnificent blog.

    A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.

    Here is my web site: Funny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found
    that it's truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if
    you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.

    Cheers!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site; old fashioned cotton candy machine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you
    knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    Here is my blog: rar Password Cracker

    ReplyDelete
  8. Post writing is also a excitement, if you know then
    you can write or else it is difficult to write.

    My page: Recover Twitter Password Tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's going to be ending of mine day, except before finish I am reading this wonderful piece of writing to increase my know-how.

    Feel free to visit my site; Hack Twitter Accounts Free Tool

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this web page, and piece of writing is truly fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these posts.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage cheat cods

    ReplyDelete
  11. I blog frequently and I really thank you for your content.
    Your article has really peaked my interest.
    I will book mark your website and keep checking for new information
    about once per week. I opted in for your Feed as well.


    Review my web blog - Free Minecraft

    ReplyDelete
  12. I needed to thank you for this wonderful read!! I definitely loved every little bit
    of it. I've got you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post…

    Visit my web site: How to get free Minecraft

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, its pleasant paragraph about media print, we all understand media is
    a enormous source of data.

    Here is my web-site; Reset password

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
    I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you are not
    already ;) Cheers!

    My site $20 PSN Card

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am really inspired with your writing skills and also with
    the structure on your weblog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself?
    Anyway stay up the nice quality writing, it's uncommon to see a great weblog like this one these days..

    Feel free to visit my website :: play angry bird online

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I'm quite certain I will learn lots of new stuff right here!
    Good luck for the next!

    Here is my web-site ... minecraft classic download Free

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you want a Premium Minecraft Account check out this
    generator. With it you can generate a unique Minecraft Premium Account which no one else has!
    You can Download the Free Premium Minecraft Account Generator http:
    //www.MinecraftDownload4Free.tk

    Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than
    just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything.

    Nevertheless imagine if you added some great photos or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
    Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this
    blog could definitely be one of the greatest in its field.
    Amazing blog!

    Here is my homepage; play minecraft free

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been
    blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look
    of your website is wonderful, let alone the content!


    Also visit my web-site :: Crazy Car Mods Videos

    ReplyDelete
  19. Segera daftarkan diri anda dan bermainlah di Agen Poker, Domino, Ceme dan capsa Susun Nomor Satu di Indonesia AGENPOKER(COM)
    Jadilah jutawan hanya dengan modal 10.000 rupiah sekarang juga !

    ReplyDelete

Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke www.kampungunik.blogspot.com Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

Entri Populer