MOHON KLIK SALAH SATU IKLAN DI BLOG INI
satu KLIK tidak akan membuang waktu anda
TERIMAKASIH BANYAK PARA PENGUNJUNG KAMPUNGUNIK

Cari Blog Ini

Memuat...

Panass story affair with a younger brothers Own

Panass story affair with a younger brothers OwnNovember 4th, 2011 by Latest News | Posted under Stories Adult.
If there is to read my article this means is that your fans can dipastika panass story who always brings thrill in itself, since it panass story this time more exciting and thrilling than the previous yag adult story I ever wrote. It could even beat the nasty adult stories in general that you might have also read stories diartikel panass own loader.
How does this story panass we will read together earlier but I warn you all that this merupakana stories hot incest stories contain adult content things, would it be if you are under age invite me to leave this article, very well without many strings attached Let us read the story again panass below.


I was already almost reached the head of three, yes ... again was about 2 years. I lived with my in-laws who have long left her husband died due to illness. From that my wife wished I lived in the house so that we remain together as a family are not separated. At the house we stayed 6 people, ironically, just me and my son is 1 year old boy sex in the house, another girl.
So ... here ya story.Early September and I do not work anymore since resigned. The days I spent at home with my son, it's known as I rarely work closely with my son I was. I spent day after day without any fear for the stock would need to be exhausted, I ignore it even I'm getting carried away with kemalasanku.
Morning at about 8 pm, I just woke up from sleep. I saw no children and my wife as well, ah ... probably again on the porch I say to myself. When I want to get out of bed crying my voice screaming toward the door. the same instant the door open with tergesanya. Oh ... it turns out he was with his aunt who was none other than Liza's sister-in-law, apparently my son is pee dicelana again. Liza change my pants, "Where are her mother, Za ...?" I asked. "Again to the market Bang" he replied "Really not be know, huh?" He answered again. I saw Liza morning was a bit flustered, he briefly towards meihat under the covers and then either put on my pants."Why you?" I asked, surprised "Anu bang ..." as he looked back down."Oh ... sorry ya, Za?" Surprised me, apparently I was wearing a blanket had slipped half asleep without realizing my thigh, I was again naked. Hmmm ... last night as the wife abis combat until I was exhausted and forgot to wear pants.
Surprisingly, Liza just smiled, not a shy smile, he even quipped "Abis fighter yes, Bang. Want dong ... "He said without hesitation" haaa ... "Cash wrote I was surprised to hear that statement. In fact, now I got flustered and sweating and rushing to the toilet room.
Two days after the recall Liza statement yesterday morning, I can not understand why he could say such a thing. As far as I tuh most polite child does not talk much and rarely mingle. Ah ... what the hell lah, if there is an opportunity like that again I will not waste it. How I waste not, See the child has a very sexy body, tan skin, long straight hair. Instead of quasi-proud, he's exactly like movie stars and soap opera actress Luna Maya. Back moments that I've been waiting to come, when our house was again quiet, quiet. Wife, son and my in-laws went to the place of social gathering almahrum family-law-law while another male college fit. Just me and Liza at home. When I go to the bathroom back to business "water channel", I ran into Liza who had just finished bathing. Wow, he's just using a towel covering the breasts and half thighs. He smiled a smile I will, like hinting something.
As I channel the lavatory door suddenly banged on the bathroom there."Who?" I asked"Duhhhh ... it's just the two of us in this house, bang" he replied."Oh yes, there are what, Za ...?" I ask again"Bang, the light in my room I die tuh""Speed ​​dong!""Oh ... yes, yes minute" I said while mengkancingkan pants and rushed into the room Liza.


I brought a plastic chair for a foothold so that I can reach the light in question."Za, you pegangin ya ya chairs?" I told him "OK, bang" she said."How come you have not pake clothes?" I asked, surprised."Abisnya bit dark, bang?""Ooo ...!?"I tried to reach the light above me. Suddenly, somehow I stepped on a plastic chair in the direction Liza shaky. And ... braaak I fell into bed, I squeeze Liza."Ou ... ou ..." what happened. Towel that covered her upper body is open."Sorry, Za""Is that okay bang"Surprisingly Liza did not immediately shut down the towel I was still on his body, instead she smiled at me. Seeing things like that, I'm sure he responds. Cash wrote my things tense.
We are each other face to face, whether the energy flowing in your body what we,I kissed her lips bravely, Liza was silent and did not return."How do you shut up?""Ehmm ... shame, Bang"I know he has never done this. I kept crushing the thin lips parted in it. Eventually he returned, too, until our lips together berpagutan. Kulancarkan attack after attack, with my guidance Liza began to look to serve gempuranku. His twin mountain is now a jajalanku, kujilati, I smoke even kupelintir bit."Ouhh ... sick, Bang. But the really nice ""Za ... your body's wonderful, dear ... ouhmmm" While I continue goto the stomach, navel, and now almost near her pubic area. Liza did not forbid me to act like that, even more forcefully he grabbed my hair, ill emang, but I said nothing.
What a beautiful and fragrant pussy Liza, knowing he had just finished bathing. Manicured fur with thin pieces. Now I stuck my tongue into her pussy hole, I suck as hard sangkin I growled."Adauuu .... sakiiit "of course he jumped in pain."Oh, sorry Za""Do not be like that dong" he whimpered"Come again lanjutin" she pleaded"But, I now turn to the attack" aturnya later
My body is now back resignedly. Liza just attacked sensitifku area, lick, suck and whisk with his mouth.Ohhh ... Za, good times unfortunately, ah ...? "If that is whether he learnedfrom which, the bodo ... ahh!"Duh, your stuff is very big, Bang""Ohhh ....""Bang, Liza can not stand it, here ... enter your dick, yes Bang""It's up to you dear, my brother can not bear it" Liza is now taking a position on the right rather sit down my belly. He began holding the groin and directing it into the pussy hole. initially a bit difficult, but after he was crushed and wet it just a little bit easy re-entry."Ouuu ... ahhhhh ...." Blessss groin ... all vanish in the cave Liza's enjoyment."Aduuuh, Baaaang ... .. akhhhhh "Liza started pumping with prop my chest. Not only has he started pumping with movement back and forth, wringing her breasts daranya.
It became my attention, I do not want him to enjoy himself. As she rocked me to take a sitting position, my face was facing her breasts. Liza increasingly hysterical after kujilati back mountain beauty."Akhhhh ... I can not stand it, bang. Ya want to come out.Ahhh ... ahhh ... ouhhh ""Not yet Za, hold it briefly" only once now I've been turning over the body of Liza, genjotan by genjotan kulesakkan to pussy. Terjerit Liza screamed in pain while pressing the heel of my ass with both feet, as if lacking in kulesakkan again.
"Ampuuuun ... ahhhh ... ahhhh ... trus, Bang""... Rocking cepatin Baaang again, ahhhh ... dah ya want to get out"Liza is not only a whimper but now it's hair pulling and squeezing my body."Oughhhhh ... brother is also going out, Za" kugoyang semangkin quick, fast and very fast until I cried and cried Liza membana in the living room.Erangang we have started to reveal the length of the end of this match."Akkhhhhhh ... .. ouughhhhh .... ouhhhhhh ""Delicious, Baaaangg ....""Yes, my dear .... ehmmmmmm "spilled my sperm into the vagina entirely Liza and then handed her my dick into her mouth, I want it to be clean."Mmmmmmuaaachhhhh ..." He kissed my penis after cleaned and a sign that this game is over, we also are weak asleep. Opportunity for our chance to do, whether at home, the bathroom, the hotel even when he is holding my son, when it's in the living room. Liza Dimanapu ready and wherever I'm ready.
That story panass can I give to you all and if there is a common name of the place was just a coincidence, but if you are interested I invite also to read the stories adults who already have the latest news on all these previous article and thank you.


nex story

0 komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke www.kampungunik.blogspot.com Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

Entri Populer